Anyone can eye your possession, and radiate a negative and harmful aura around you. For example, in several cases, someone’s business crashes down due to the evil feelings of a jealous person. To keep these evil thoughts or feelings at bay, people use the evil eye to protect themselves.
Most people around the globe believe in the evil eye. They believe in the concept that someone can unintentionally harm or wish you ill, and evil-eye can protect you from it. It acts as a guard, and people around South Asia, Europe, Africa, etc., generally hang the evil eye in their homes.
We Indians call it “Nazar Dosh,” and wearing or having an evil eye can protect us from such bad thoughts in the future. The evil eye consists of a bead that comes in specific colours, having individual purposes.
There are the following beads available:
1. Blue or Amethyst is for Intelligence
2. Red is for Courage
3. Turquoise is for Health
4. Light Green is for Success
5. Black is for Power
6. Pink is for Love
7. Green is for Happiness
8. Coral is for Protection
9. White is for Wealth
One can choose the colour of the bead, depending on what he wants.
Where to put Evil Eye?
1. According to Vastu experts, the best place to put the Evil Eye is to hang it in your home. The most common one is the Blue eye, which can protect your house from jealousy and guard your family. You can hang it on your entrance; it will automatically guard off all the bad energies entering the house.
2. The living room is one such area where everyone stops before entering further into your house. Placing the Evil eye on the shelf or hanging it as a decorative will help transform all the evil eyes into a neutral or positive one.
3. Evil eye jewellery has gained a lot of popularity nowadays. It is trendy as well as it will protect you from all the bad vibrations and give you mental peace. You can wear a necklace or bracelet. However, please don’t wear it on your ankles.
4. Gardens are another great place to place a beautiful evil eye artifact on a tree or plant. Don’t face it southwards, though. Putting it in the garden will accumulate all the positive and peaceful energies leading to a harmonious environment.
5. Offices, it is seen in my many workplaces or on the desk. The direction to place the evil eye is critical too, don’t let it face in the south. People also hang an evil eye on the rearview mirror in their vehicles.
Additionally, contrary to popular belief you should remember that gifting an evil eye may lead to unfortunate events. So, it’s always wise to be careful.